- Revenue from Operations at INR 4,751.4 Cr, witnessed a growth of 7.1% over corresponding previous period.
- EBIDTA before Forex and Other income at INR 1,026.0 Cr vs INR 1,117.3 Cr in Q2 last year; EBITDA margin for the quarter was 21.6%.
- Net Profit after JV share, minority interest at INR 611.4 Cr as against INR 781.1 Cr in the corresponding previous period.
- Basic & Diluted EPS is INR 10.44 per share.
- Research & Development (R&D) spend at INR 216.8 Cr, 4.6% of revenues.
- Received final approval for 13 ANDAs and tentative approval for 2 ANDAs from USFDA.
- Interim Dividend @ 125% i.e., INR 1.25 per equity share of INR 1/- has been approved by the Board for the year FY18-19.
About Aurobindo Pharma Limited:
Aurobindo Pharma Limited headquartered at Hyderabad, India, manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company’s manufacturing facilities are approved by several leading regulatory agencies like US FDA, UK MHRA, EU, Japan PMDA, WHO, Health Canada, South Africa MCC, Brazil ANVISA. The company’s robust product portfolio is spread over 6 major therapeutic/product areas encompassing Antibiotics, Anti-Retroviral, CVS, CNS, Gastroenterological, Pain management and Anti-Allergic, supported by an outstanding R&D set-up. The Company is marketing these products globally in over 150 countries.