Highlights for Q2 FY19
• Revenue up 23% to Rs. 332 crores as compared to Rs. 271 crores in Q2 FY18.
• Profit before Tax up 66% to Rs. 8 crores as compared to Rs.5 crores in Q2 FY18.
• Profit after Tax up 66% to Rs. 5 crores as compared to Rs. 3 crores in Q2 FY18.
• Royalty Income through Franchisee’s is up by 25% to Rs. 19 crores as compared to Rs. 15 crores in Q2 FY18.
• Steel Business contributed 83.3% of Revenues whereas 16.7% is from the Paint Division.
Highlights for H1 FY19
• Revenue up 47% to Rs. 732 crores as compared to Rs. 498 crores in H1 FY18.
• Profit before Tax up 89% to Rs. 17 crores as compared to Rs.9 crores in H1 FY18.
• Profit after Tax up 89% to Rs. 11 crores as compared to Rs. 6 crores in H1 FY18.
• Royalty Income through Franchisee’s is up by 32% to Rs. 38 crores as compared to Rs. 29 crores in H1 FY18.
• Steel Business contributed 85.7% of Revenues whereas 14.3% is from the Paint Division.
About Kamdhenu Limited
Kamdhenu Group was founded in 1994 with a vision to provide Best Quality TMT Bars at Best Price. Today, led by Mr Satish Kumar Agarwal, the company is the market leader in branded TMT Bars and ‘Kamdhenu TMT Bar’ is the largest selling TMT Bar in India with brand sales turnover of ~Rs. 8,000 crores. Kamdhenu follows franchisee business model to bring more transparency and dynamism to the operations of the company. Kamdhenu has committed chain of over 10,500 dealers and distributors in India out of which 6,500 are exclusive for steel business. Kamdhenu being TMT expert has also launched earthquake resistant Kamdhenu SS 10000 TMT Bar and Kamdhenu Nxt TMT Bar. It has been conferred with India Power Brand 2016, Asia’s Most Promising Brand – 2016 and World’s Best Brand 2015.
Kamdhenu Paints, one of the leading Paint companies in India, is a division of Kamdhenu Limited. The company is credited for offering best-in-class paint products conforming to global standards. Its product portfolio under the brand KAMDHENU PAINTS-COLOUR DREAMZ includes Exterior Emulsions, Interior Emulsions, Acrylic Distempers, Enamel Paints, Cement Paints, Wall Primers & Putty, and Texture & Designer Finishes, Stainers, P.U. Wood Finishes and Metallic Finishes. Kamdhenu Paints has 4,000 dealers and distributors spread across the country.