Q2FY2019 VS Q1FY2019
• Total revenue for Q2 FY2019 stood at Rs.353.53 crore compared to Rs.325.19 crore during Q1FY2019 and the Interest Income for Q2 FY2019 stood at Rs.333.60 crore compared to Rs.305.78 crore in Q1 FY2019.
• Fees based income for Q2FY2019 stood at Rs.7.69 crore compared to Rs.7.09 crore in Q1FY2019.
• Profit before Tax (PBT) and Profit after tax (PAT) for the quarter ended 30th September 2018 stood at Rs.75.14 crore and Rs.49.72 crore respectively.
• Net Interest Margin (NIM) and Spread stood at 2.82% and 1.21% respectively for Q2 FY2019. Yield on loan assets stood at 9.55% in Q2 FY2019 whereas Cost of borrowed funds is at 8.34% during Q2 FY2019.
H1 FY2019 vs. H1 FY2018
• Total revenue for H1 FY2019 stood at Rs.678.72 crore compared to Rs.593.44 crore during H1 FY2018 and the Interest Income for H1 FY2019 stood at Rs.639.38 crore compared to Rs. 563.51 crore in H1FY2018. Fee based income for H1 FY2019 stood at Rs.14.79 crore compared to Rs.26.46 crore during H1 FY2018.
• Profit before Tax (PBT) and Profit after tax (PAT) for H1FY2019 stood at Rs.159.22 crore and Rs.105.65 crore respectively.
• Net Interest Margin (NIM) and Spread stood at 2.83% and 1.18% respectively for H1 FY2019. Yield on loan assets stood at 9.44% in H1 FY2019, whereas Cost of borrowed funds stood at 8.26% during H1 FY2019.
PFS is a non-banking finance company promoted by PTC India Limited. PFS has been granted the status of an Infrastructure Finance Company (“IFC”) by the Reserve Bank of India. The Company offers an array of financial products to infrastructure companies in the entire energy value chain and other infrastructure industries. PFS also provides fee based services viz loan syndication and underwriting etc.